Do you want official recognition of your business for Dubai Duty Free Irish Open? If the answer is yes, you need to get Fáilte Ireland’s Dubai Duty Free Irish Open Charter to let your golfing customers know you care about them and you can do that by attending a three-hour workshop at Hotel Woodstock on Friday June 7th from 9am to 12 noon.
The workshop is designed to help you get an understanding of what value means from the customers’ point of view and to identify ways of ensuring that every customer has a memorable experience during the event.
What you can expect from attending the workshop:
• Understand what service excellence is and how this can affect your customer, your business and local area.
• Be better able to anticipate and identify customer’s needs and expectations.
• Have an environment where courtesy, helpfulness and a warm welcome are standard.
• Increase customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
• Create a sense of team spirit around the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open.
Then sign the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open Customer Service Excellence Charter to display in your premises.
Fáilte Ireland will also give participants a sticker to display at the entrance to their business to show how committed they are to Dubai Duty Free Irish Open business.
This programme is for anyone who engages directly with the tourism customer and it is fully subsidised by Fáilte Ireland.
Interested? If so, you can book a place by emailing: email@example.com
Date/Time and Place for Ennis-based Businesses
7th June 9am to 12 noon Woodstock Hotel Ennis