- Access to a high-quality workforce
- Rail, bus and motorway connectivity
- Proximity to Shannon International Airport and to international port facilities
- Excellent communication (broadband) and utility services
- Strategic location close to Limerick and Galway
- Genuine Work/ Life Balance offer including sport and recreational amenities in Ennis
- Excellent facilities available within ‘Active Ennis’
- Broad/ high quality retail offer
- Stunning scenery, including the Cliffs of Moher, Burren, Loop Head
- Blue Flag beach resorts at Lahinch, Spanish Point and Kilkee
- Affordable property (commercial and residential)
Thinking of Starting a business in Ennis?
Contact Ennis Chamber of Commerce on +353 65 684 2988 or via email for access to salient advice and further information.