Launch of Clare Business Excellence Awards 2019
Ennis Chamber is delighted to announce details of the official launch of the 10th consecutive Clare Business Excellence Awards.
The launch breakfast sponsored by Bank of Ireland will be held at Hotel Woodstock on Thursday, July 11th at 8am.
Clare Business Excellence Awards 2019 categories and sponsors are as follows:
Overall Sponsor: Clare County Council
- Leadership in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) – sponsored by Essilor
- Best Commitment to Green Practices – sponsored by CupPrint
- Best Micro Business (employing 10 people or less) – sponsored by Clare Local Enterprise Office
- Clare Professional Services Excellence Award – sponsored by AIB
- Best Tourism Experience in Clare – sponsored by L.I.T.
- Best use of Digital Marketing/Social Media – sponsored by Treacy’s West County
- Clare Retailer of the Year Award – sponsored by Ennis Gold Gift Vouchers
- Clare Customer Service Excellence Award – sponsored by HLB McKeogh Gallagher Ryan
- Best Hospitality Provider in Clare – sponsored by Shannon Group
- Best Place to Eat – sponsored by Pallas Foods (Divided into 2 sub-categories: Best Restaurant and Best Café/Bistro)
- Best Licensed Premises in Clare – sponsored by Ennis Chamber
- Best Community/Voluntary Group in Clare – sponsored by St Francis Credit Union
- Overall Winner Clare Business Excellence Awards 2019 – sponsored by Clare County Council
*Flynn Hotels will again sponsor the Gala Awards night (Nov.21st) raffle for glamorous, gourmet weekends away.
Previous participants, finaliasts and winners are invited to the launch breakfast on July 11th, sponsored by Bank of Ireland.
To register for your place at the launch please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
11 Jul, 2019