Clare Business Excellence Awards 2023
Best Green and Sustainable Practices
Sponsored by Rengen Power
This award is open to businesses small or large, from across all sectors that demonstrate meaningful commitment to the implementation of green and sustainable practices within the organisation.
Applicants to this category are required to demonstrate a proven commitment to environmentally friendly and ecologically responsible business decisions to help protect the environment and sustain its natural resources for current and future generations.
This award is independently judged by written submission. Judges will look for evidence of elements of the following:
- Details of specific steps your business has taken to be more environmentally friendly
- A proven commitment to green procurement
- Has better environmental performance led to improved resource efficiency/ direct cost savings?
- Does your organisation’s commitment to Green Practices help you attract and retain talent?
- Does your organisation’s commitment to Green Practices help you attract new customers?
The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after judging.
Once a company is announced as finalist, it cannot withdraw from the competition.
Guidelines for Submission
You should aim to type no more than 1500 words in total. You may attach up to three pieces of supplementary evidence, such as photographs to your submission.
Deadline & Fee
Application to be received on or before September 11th, 2023
Entry Fee of €50 is payable per category. Applicants will be invoiced on receipt of entry.