Clare Business Excellence Awards Gala – Full House!
While we look forward to a great night of celebration at Clare Business Excellence Awards next Thursday November 16, Ennis Chamber has confirmed that unfortunately there are no further tickets available.
CEO of Ennis Chamber, Margaret O’Brien confirmed, “We already have a waiting list in place, and now need to advise that we can no longer add to that waiting list. We are literally at capacity. We apologise to those businesses who have expressed disappointment. We have done our best to accommodate as many businesses as possible and all finalists who have requested tickets have been accommodated.”
This year’s Clare Business Excellence Awards will be held at The Inn at Dromoland, where we look forward to revealing the winners across 14 categories, to include the overall winner of ‘Clare Business of the Year’ sponsored by Clare County Council.
The Finalists – Clare Business Excellence Awards 2023
This year’s finalists hail from every corner of our enterprising county and represent a broad range of sectors.
Sponsored by Local Enterprise Office, Clare
2. BEST SME (From 10 to 250 employees)
Sponsored by Cup Print
3. BEST USE OF DIGITAL MARKETING/SOCIAL MEDIA
Sponsored by the Clare Echo
4. BEST GREEN & SUSTAINABLE PRACTICES
Sponsored by Rengen Power
5. HEALTH AND WELLNESS IN THE WORKPLACE
Sponsored by Essilor
6. PROFESSIONAL SERVICES EXCELLENCE AWARD
Sponsored by Ennis Chamber
7. BEST PLACE TO EAT (Bistro or Café)
Sponsored by AIB
8. BEST PLACE TO EAT (Restaurant)
Sponsored by AIB
9. BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE
Sponsored by McKeogh Gallagher Ryan Accountants
10, BEST TOURISM EXPERIENCE IN CLARE
Sponsored by TUS
11. BEST HOSPITALITY IN CLARE
Sponsored by Shannon Airport Group
12. CLARE RETAILER OF THE YEAR
Sponsored by Clean Ireland Recycling
13. BEST VOLUNTARY/COMMUNITY GROUP IN CLARE
Sponsored by Vitalograph
The winner is : Ennis Book Club Festival
Ennis Book Club Festival will be presented with a trophy and a cheque
14. ‘CLARE BUSINESS OF THE YEAR 2023’ (Overall Winner)
Sponsored by lead sponsor – Clare County Council
To be announced at the Awards Gala on November 16, chosen from amongst category winners.